Spanking is one of my favourite things to give and receive!
Hand, meet ass.
What is it?
You’ve probably heard of spanking. It’s usually as a common and ineffective form of disciplining a child, but in this case we’re talking about disciplining adults. Someone may have a fetish for the act of spanking itself or for spanking as part of a BDSM scene.
Spanking is one of the most common types of play for BDSM beginners, so don’t forget: safety first!
Did you know that:
- many different implements or tools can be used to spank someone: including, but not limited to: your hands, paddles, canes, crops, hairbrushes, spatulas, and slappers/smackers.
- representations of erotic spanking made up a large part of Victorian era pornography.
- celebrities who reportedly enjoy spanking and impact play include: Rihanna, Britney Spears, Jean-Jacques Rousseau, and Sarah Silverman.
- there are special costumes and even furniture to aid in spanking, such as spanking skirts and spanking benches.
- spanking in the wrong place can harm someone. Safety first, always!
- dopamine, responsible for making us happy, is also produced during spanking!
Spanking is one of my favourite and most satisfying activities. The mental and physical sensations, whether I am on the giving or receiving end, are awesome! Whatever way you practice, happy ass-smacking!
- ass fetish